Friday, July 10, 2009

July 10, 2009

TGIF! Well, I was catching up on the blog tonight and was caught without a photo. So, here is where the magic happens! Ha! The office. A bit cluttered with papers, but a workable area for sure!

We didn't do much today. I cleaned and played with the kids. I made pizza on the grill....now, how do you get floppy pizza dough on the grill grate without it folding, stretching, tearing? It was tricky, I tell you!

Mark finished his first full week with a new job position. He really likes it, but he has been bombarded with projects. So, the evenings at home have been a little shorter for him. He has decided to stay home this weekend and work on the basement/go to a car show while the kids and I go up to the lake.

Oh, and Jacob has another loose tooth!

No comments: