Friday, July 10, 2009

July 8, 2009

Well, I found myself at 11pm without a photo for the day! I decided to take a picture of my Keurig coffeemaker that brews the stuff I look so forward to in the morning. Mom found a "deal" on one a while back. I have a brew insert to use my own coffee instead of buying the expensive "cups." It also makes tea, hot chocolate, and a variety of coffees.

Jacob lost his 4th tooth today....his first FRONT tooth! He was so excited!

The weather has been beautiful here. The kids have been playing inside and outside & Anna has come over a couple days in a row to play with them. I have been working on a golf outing fundraiser for the kids' preschool in my spare time....getting a registration form and flyer put together. That's been a fun project, even though I've been up way too late working on it!

I'm still running, training for a 5k in September. I'm up to running 5 minute intervals and walking in between.. At that length of time, I find that I'm finding my "rhythm" where my body kind of takes over....ahhh, memories of high school cross country/track days! I've been going out to run between 9 & 9:30 and it has been a nice way to end my day.

No comments: