Thursday, January 7, 2010

November 11, 2009

Day before yesterday, we finally made our decision on what countertop material to use. The process was so quick: yesterday the templates were made and today the finished countertops were installed! Wow! It really does finish off the cabinets.

Now, when Mark got home from work, he discovered some chips, unlevel surfaces, untightened screws, etc. That kind of tarnished the experience, but the countertop people are coming tomorrow to fix everything. I think they were rushed during the install.
Jacob has his Kindergarten parent-teacher conference tomorrow. I'm not expecting any surprises. The other day, on November 9, we dropped Kendall off at school and in the car Jacob asks me how many days are in the month of November. I say, "30." He then asks what day it was and I say, "the 9th." Then, he mumbles, "We have 21 more days in November." His mother thinks he's pretty smart!! :)

No comments: