Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year

Well, I have decided to embark on a new project this year: it's called "Project 365." My quest (and New Year's Resolution) is to take one photo each day. It can be of anything and I think the more ordinary, the better. I figure it will fulfill all my interests: journalling, blogging, digi-scrapping. I'm not very organized yet and don't know if I want to post individual photos each day, or do a weekly page of them. I'll take it as it goes. Meanwhile, I will post my first 2 (un-photoshop'd) photos.....




I almost forgot to take a picture my very first day of the project....how bad would that be? Definitely starting off on the wrong foot. Anyway, I got a picture of Jacob sleeping last night. We had our annual New Year's dinner at my in-laws and had a lot of fun on their Wii. I think it tuckered out both Jacob and Kendall :)




Today, I snapped a shot of Jacob putting together one of his Christmas presents: a K'nex ferris wheel. Wow! It was more complicated than Legos, so he needed help with it, but did a good job assembling it.

We shall see what tomorrow brings!

No comments: