Saturday, January 3, 2009

January 3, 2009


Here is more of an ordinary photo. I received a breadmaker for Christmas and Mark believes that I will quickly tire of it. Well, I'm trying to prove him wrong by baking a new loaf every day or so. Today was Honey Wheat. It really looks (and smells) good....I'm looking forward to eating it tomorrow.

Today was spent taking down the Christmas tree and other decorations inside - what a massive undertaking. Mark helped and convinced me to re-label every branch of the tree (90 of them!) with our label maker. The original labels were falling off and it was hard to tell where the branches went when I put the tree up. I didn't take pictures of that process because I was too busy. However, Jacob took pictures with his camera...I should upload his photos!
Until tomorrow........

No comments: