Friday, January 16, 2009

January 16, 2009

Jacob had a scheduled day off from school today; however, with the sub-sub-zero temperatures, I'm sure school would have been cancelled. It seemed all of NW Ohio was in hibernation mode today. It was a productive day of thorough cleaning (a.k.a. moving the furniture to clean!), laundry, and toy sorting. I cut Jacob's hair late this afternoon and gave the kids showers as my pizza dough was being prepared in the bread machine. Mark has something against my bread machine - he offered to bring McDonald's home from work. After dinner we had a movie night, watching Kung Fu Panda, hence the photo below. It's not really a picture I took, but it documents the event of the day. :)

1 comment:

johnsarakylenesmom said...

Jen--
I just wanted to let you know that I'm checking on you through your blogspot frequently. It keeps me in touch with you and makes me feel a little closer. Keep it up. Love ya!! Christine