Saturday, August 29, 2009

August 21, 2009

We met my mom at Elder-Beerman. She wanted to get the kids a new school outfit. Boy, were they having the sales! Jacob and Kendall both were spoiled from Grandma and I picked up a swimsuit cover up for $3.99 (originally $54).

Then I took the kids and zoomed into the mall. I love Gymboree for Kendall....specifically combining coupons with their sales. For Jacob, though, I don't necessarily love their selection. HOWEVER, their new line for boys has a late '60's Mustang fastback as a theme! I had a coupon and couldn't resist picking up the sweatshirt for Jacob. Now, I have to wait for it to go on sale to get a couple of the t-shirts. He will look so stylin' riding with his daddy in our Mustang.....once it's restored.....once the basement is done. Hmmm.....maybe I should have bought a bigger size shirt. :)

No comments: