Wednesday, September 30, 2009

September 16, 2009

Just to follow up on yesterday's post: I called the "assistant" coach, Jennifer. She informed me that Jose, the head coach of the team, sent an email with the time and changed location for practice. When Jennifer forwarded the email, I found out why I never received it: our email address was all garbled! I let the coach know (nicely) to please correct it.

I had an eye exam this morning and was really looking forward to getting some new glasses. I just couldn't justify the cost, even after our insurance. So, I instead ordered a year's supply of contacts for under $20. Better deal....maybe next year on the glasses.

Tonight was bunko at Lisa's house. What a hit! I won big again....I swear I don't rig the results! I seem to win often.

No comments: