Monday, February 23, 2009

February 20, 2009

Our Brazilian neighbor, Adriana, and her husband, Marcio, invited a bunch of us over for dinner to celebrate her birthday. It was also the kick off to Carnival in Brazil. Adriana said she had never gone to Rio de Janiero for it because it is much too dangerous. Our dinner party was on the tamer side of Carnival celebrations, but it was very nice. Mark met some other neighborhood men and I hung out with playgroup and bunko women - without children running around. It was a very enjoyable evening.

Earlier in the day, Kendall and I went to the library while Jacob was in school. We picked Jacob up from school and I headed out to the grandparent's to drop the kids off for an overnight stay. Aunt Bev and Kelsie stopped by while we were there - that was nice to see them!

Well, I've been very lax on my photo taking. I must get back in the swing of it! We will see what tomorrow brings.

No comments: