Monday, February 23, 2009

February 21, 2009

Wouldn't you know! Kim K. and I went to Annette's house early in the morning to catch up with each other, have some coffee and treats - and I didn't bring my camera! Ugh! It is good to see my friends and learn what is new with them and their families. While we were visiting, a snow storm started and we got some heavy snow. Kim was taking her two kids out to Stryker (I think) after leaving Annette's to pick up their steers for a 4-H project - I hope they made it safely in the weather! Mark and I were going to go to Adrian, MI to a carpet warehouse, but the weather forced us just to go to Lowe's on the way to pick up the kids from the grandparents.

Here are just some random photos of the basement today.....new cold air return (yes, very exciting, I know!) and all Mark's speaker wire bundled up. He has his speakers stored away until the messy drywall is done.
Oh, and I am totally stoked (that word is much too hip for me! LOL). I discovered tonight that the Sherwin-Williams' website gives you the hex# and RGB values of all their paint colors! If you work in photoshop, you can see where this is leading. If not, well....I can recolor anything to those exact coordinates, creating a perfect match. Imagine the possibilities! Custom wall art matched to our paint colors! I explained it to Mark this way: I can custom make beer signs for the basement to match whatever colors we pick out. Ahhh! Then get them printed poster-sized (possible at 300 dpi) or, heck, even on canvas! Whoa! This is very exciting for me! :)

No comments: