Wednesday, May 27, 2009

May 14, 2009


Today was Kendall's last day of preschool. Frankie also came home with us and played for a bit...both Jacob and Frankie wore their Star Wars shirts today! Had to take a picture, you know. :)

The excitement for the day was surprising Mom with a Mother's Day pedicure. She's never had one before and I only splurge every year or two. I arranged the next door girl to babysit the kids since it was Mark's golf night. Mom came over and we hopped in the car, without telling her where we were going. I stopped at BP gas station (yes, a big splurge!) to get us a couple capuccinos, then headed to the salon. Mom was surprised and enjoyed getting a bright coral color on her toes! Afterwards, she treated the kids and I for pizza.

Too bad I didn't snap a picture of the occasion!

As I went to bed, I checked in on Kendall and found her sleeping neatly on her floor (see picture). I scooped her up (gosh, she's getting heavy) and put her back in her cozy bed.

No comments: