Saturday, March 7, 2009

March 6, 2009

I will edit this entry with a photo once I figure out how to upload my pictures from my cell phone. I have a USB cable and software, but the main feature of the software ("transfer files") seems to be missing! I probably bought some "demo"version of it from eBay...no wonder it was so cheap! :) And, I'm cheap because I don't pay for the ability to email the pictures from my phone. I've got a tech support email to Motorola...I'll get it figured out...

Anyway, I took pictures at Jacob's field trip to the downtown Toledo branch of the Toledo Lucas County Library. It is such an impressive building and the children's library is great. Kennedy would have loved the American Girl exhibit, with ALL the dolls on display. Kendall spent the time at the church nursery at preschool with some of her classmates. However, she actually cried when Jacob & I left for the field trip, which was unusual. She ended up having a great time playing there.

It was a great day, in the 60's, and felt a bit like spring. Anna and Ashley came over and played with J & K...we ended up spending about 2.5 hours outside. After a winter season of indoor play, the kids were exhausted and ready for bed early - me, too.

Until tomorrow...

No comments: