Saturday, October 17, 2009

October 17, 2009

Does it count that I'm posting pictures from LAST Saturday? This was the girl's-get-away, as photographed by Angel. The last pic looks like I am barely standing, but I promise, I wasn't that bad!! :)

The countertop/carpet lady came today to measure and brought samples of materials. All I can see is dollar signs!...though she will give us all the pricing by Tuesday. Yikes. Of course, the countertop we like is better than what's in our kitchen and the carpet quality seemed overkill to me for in the basement. I would love to have that carpet in my family room! We will definitely be doing some tweaking in materials and other estimates.

Mark cut all the baseboard molding today - until he ran out of it. Another run to Menards is on our schedule for tomorrow. Other than that, we had a quiet day at home with no excursions or other 'productivity.' I made tacos for dinner, so the kiddos were happy.

We'll see what tomorrow brings...

No comments: