Saturday, October 10, 2009

October 9, 2009

Rain, rain go away!
We want to see Haley crowned today!

We ended up skipping the rainy football game, but caught up with Haley at Clark & Sandy's house. She was ecstatic to be homecoming queen, following in her sister's footsteps. :)

Kendall is V.I.P. (Very Important Preschooler) next week in class, so she brought home Teddy for the weekend. Teddy will be joining Kendall on all her fun adventures, we are to take pictures, and record what Teddy did in a journal to share in class on Monday. Kendall is thrilled.

I am "off-duty" 'this weekend - I'm going to a neighbor's lake cottage with 6 women. I am VERY much looking forward to it. And, I think Mark is looking forward to having the kids all to himself. He has instructions to take pictures for the bliggity-blog! :)

1 comment:

johnsarakylenesmom said...

How was your get away weekend? Hope you had a good time!!