Thursday, June 11, 2009

June 11, 2009

Nothing too exciting to report today. :) The kids and I got together with some neighbors across the street for an impromptu playgroup this morning. I made yummy grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch - always good on a damp, dreary day like today. I had another cleaning project today. Mark golfed in his league tonight, so the kids rode their bikes in the rain with me as I completed Day 2 of my 5K running program! :)

Tonight before bed, Kendall wanted to play cards (pictures to the left). We've been doing this pretty regularly for a few months now. However, she changed the rules tonight.....the rules clearly benefited her! She's so sly! We played the game her way (she won, of course) and then had a discussion (mostly with Jacob) of how bending the rules is usually not fair to somebody.

No comments: