Friday, June 5, 2009

June 5, 2009

OK - first I'll explain the picture. I've discovered a cool nail polish product: incoco. It's basically dry nail polish that you rub on your finger nails. No dry time! Woo hoo! Their french manicure line is to die-for! 6 different colors of french manicures. They claim to last 14 days. Well, the photo is day 13 for me. I'm sure mine has 3-5 more days of life....not a single chip. Other than growth at the cuticle, there is no wear. I do dishes, I washed windows today, I clean the house semi-regularly without gloves. I have to give this product kuddos. It is only sold at Walgreens around here. Website with application instructions/video: http://www.incoco.com/ When you consider spending $15-20 for a french manicure, this is a steal....and it lasts longer and is dry instantly...no smudges. The only con is that it is very hard to remove once you decide to take it off.

Enough of that girly talk! Today I caught up on loads of laundry and washed the south and back side windows of our house. I took off each screen and cleaned them, too. Oh, my...the windows look so much better! I hope to finish the front of the house tomorrow afternoon. I was able to get a lot done today because Anna and Ashley came over and played with the kids from 10:30 am until 4:45 this afternoon! They are leaving on vacation tomorrow and their mom ran errands and packed up while they played here. Such nice, polite girls....they are welcome her anytime! The surprising fact of the day is that Kendall actually took a nap while they were here. :)

We had a family game night with the wii tonight. Jacob chose Super Mario Galaxy (which arrived today), I chose Brunswick Bowling, and Kendall chose the paper airplane game on Wii Playground. We ran out of time for Mark's game. However, he is playing it now and for a couple hours yet to come: Guitar Hero World Tour.

No comments: