Sunday, June 21, 2009

June 19, 2009

This morning, Jacob graduated from Safety Township. There was a little ceremony at the school.

It was a rough night for Kendall. I think the swelling really set in and made her miserable. Thank goodness for Tylenol with codeine! But, once the medicine kicked in she was "chatty Cathy" in the middle of the night! That will be the last night I sleep with her for this incident! :)

I was so looking forward to Mark coming home tonight. Other than for about 15 minutes when we got home from the hospital Wednesday night, he hadn't seen Kendall since Sunday! The only night this week he was home from dinner was Wednesday and Kendall and I were busy at the ER! This is a rarity for Mark to work so late, so I am lucky in that regard. It just made for a tough week.

After Mark got home and we ate dinner, I left for some retail therapy! I had to pick up a gift for a birthday party this weekend and for Father's Day. I came back home more refreshed. I need alone time like that every so often. :)

No comments: